Blog Bits from the Office: 2-17-10

Kindergarten Registration 2010

Kindergarten registration will be held during the month of March, 2010.  Registration is by appointment only, and will be held at the West Clermont administrative office located in the Union Township Civic Center at 4350 Aicholtz Road.  Amelia Elementary students will register March 1st- 5th.

All appointments for enrolling a student can be made as early as the week of February 22-26, 2010.  Appointments can be made by calling 943-5000.

Your child must be five years of age on or before September 30, 2010.  You should bring the following:

  • child’s original birth certificate
  • proof of residency (lease, deed, land contract, settlement statement, affidavit of residence)
  • immunization records
  • custody papers (if applicable)
  • IEP/MFE (if applicable)
  • parents picture identification (drivers license, state identification card, passport)
  • physical examination (must be returned to your school prior to student starting kindergarten)

If you have any questions, please contact West Clermont Central Enrollment at 943-5000.


One Response

  1. I love this new blog. Very helpful!

    Here’s another tip about registering your child for enrollment at Amelia Elementary that is not mentioned here. There is also a LARGE packet of forms/info that must be filled out. I found out about it when I called the West Clermont admin office yesterday with a different question.

    You can download and print it (directions below). I believe you can also pick it up at the West Clermont admin offices and possibly Amelia Elem…CALL FIRST TO CONFIRM.

    Here are the directions to download and print:

    go to:
    (I tried to attach the link but not sure if it worked)
    click on “For Parents”
    click on “Central Enrollment”
    click on “Preschool & Kindergarten Enrollment Packet”

    You can print this at home and begin filling it out BEFORE you get to the office. Plus, some of the forms require follow-up on your part, depending on your situation, that you can get a head start on: records request from pre-school, one form needs a notary public signature, medical form for your child’s doctor to complete and sign, etc.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: